Table of contents
- M.S. in Electrical & Computer Engineering, OU, 2016-2018
- B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering, BVBCET, 2012-2016
- Lead Software Developer: February 2019-Present
- KISS INSTITUTE FOR PRACTICAL ROBOTICS
- Duties includes:
- Developed and Deployed a 3D-Simulator based on a robot curriculum for 100% virtual access to students.
- Collaborated to implement 3D-Simulator hosted on Amazon AWS to administer computing power to each user.
- Analyzed and improved our company homepage by improving scripting thereby improving load times by ~10%.
- Led the development, build and execution of a new Controller named “Wombat” which has increased efficiency by 100%, Operating speed by ~400% with the help of newer, better and cheaper components.
- Introduced AI into Robotics for Elementary and Mid-School students.(ML, AI, Image Recognition, OpenCV).
- Developed software update patches to address bugs and better functionality.
- Develop and Improvise libraries in Linux based OS for more functionality and modular use of the robot infrastructure.
- Implemented new features: Over-the-Air Updates, More libraries, Better Wi-Fi connectivity and Easier SD card swaps.
- Technologies Used: TypeScript, Reactjs, Nodejs, Threejs, Ammojs, C++, Python, Qt, HTML, OOPs
- Research Assistant : August 2016 - December 2018
- University of Oklahoma
- Duties included:
- Developing a Web User Interface for USDA to solve their record maintaining issue with books and paper by creating digitally accessible data through webpages.
- Designed and deployed a website while leading a team of 5 while improving the performance over existing application.
- Implemented multi-user functionality allowing for data exchange times between the animal scientists by ~100%.
- Implemented a search functionality with a radio checkbox to minimize the search radius to reduce load time by ~75%.
- Website hosted on remote Linux server using Apache framework to accommodate Flask applications.
- Implemented RestAPIs for asynchronous server requests allowing multi-user functionality to function better.
- Responsible for translating the Scientists’ requirements into Real-world features.
- Enhanced user experience by fine-tuning stored procedures & SQL queries for efficient data retrieval for ~1M records.
- Supervisor: Dr.Grant
- Intern : Aug 2015-Dec 2015
- WINGFOTECH Pvt Ltd
- Duties included: Controlling devices wirelessly using Raspberry Pi and ZigBee for development in IoT. Using Remote devices to perform daily activities seamlessly.
- Intern : May 2014-Dec 2014
- BOREDBEES Pvt Ltd
- Duties Included: Developing Android Apps for Google Play Store Market to understand the working of Applications in Android using Java in Eclipse IDE.
|C ++||Visual Studio|
|PostgreSQL||Adobe Premiere Pro|
- Achieved 2nd prize in Analog maker competition held by Texas Instruments India in 2014.
- Helped in the web page designing of the National Tech-fest, Pleiades 2015.
- Paper presented at the Indian Technology Congress-2015, Bangalore.
- Paper presented at the All India IEEE Meet- 2015, Bhimavaram.
- Attended workshops on Hacking Expert (Level 1.0) and Android App Development in NITK, Suratkal.
- Junior head of Paper\Poster presentation and Registration committee.
- Volunteered for Electro-fantasy, Roborace and Robowars events in the Pleiades 2015.
- Volunteered for Marathon’13 and Marathon’14.
- Organized the event Gamers’ Valley in the National Tech-fest Pleiades 2015.
- Organized an event Gaming Carnival under EA association in 2014.
- Organized the workshops of Spoken Tutorials under MHRD initiative of free video lectures of IIT-Bombay for years 2013-14 & 2014-15.
- Latex, Python, Scilab, C\C++, GeoGebra, Libre Office, MySQL
- Volunteered for Spell-A-Thon under BVB-IEEE in Oct 2014.
- Organized MathStar’13 & MathStar’14 under BVB-IEEE.
- Active member of BVB-IEEE.
- TensorFlow in Practice Specialization Certificate
- Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning Certificate
- Convolutional Neural Networks in TensorFlow Certificate
- Natural Language Processing in TensorFlow Certificate
- Sequences, Time Series and Prediction Certificate